Their Future. Our Passion.
Toppers Day Nursery’s goal is to provide a safe and caring environment which supports children’s growth and development and allows them to express their own personalities and interests. We aim to support the unique child so that they are able to grow as self-confident, well balanced people of the world.
Our Nursery aims:
- Give each child their own individual voice, listening to their interests, experiences and ideas about the world.
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment through a holistic approach for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents and carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Provide a staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- Provide learning experiences that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.